Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to use service objects in models
On 14/03/17 13:14, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I do prefer the interactor pattern over general service objects for the same reason that I prefer them over concerns: single-purpose code...

Henne

Do you have any links to articles that explain the interactor pattern for those of us who are not familiar with it? Also you say that you prefer them to service objects and concerns because "single-purpose code.."? Can explain what that means please?

--
Evan Rolfe
Full Stack Web Developer