Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Request for testing
On mardi, 14 mars 2017 09.00:42 h CET Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Montag, 13. März 2017, 17:34:55 CET wrote Andreas Schwab:
On Mär 13 2017, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
it has, but it is not reachable yet .... first bug found :)

fe80::5054:ff:fea9:8d0

That's a link-local address, not reachable outside the link. Thus for
all practical purpose, it doesn't have an IPv6 address.

yes, just learned that we won't get an IPv6 before the move...

don't worry too much, I would have been able to test it, cu you in real
production then :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch