Re: [opensuse-buildservice] External branched project blocking ajustements
On Donnerstag, 2. März 2017, 10:29:49 CET wrote Bruno Friedmann:
There's a user that has made a branch of one of my project (used for
maintenance)

home:R0n1n-77:branches:home:bruno_friedmann:branches:Application:Geo

Due to that, I'm not able to adjust the meta attributes of mine to follow
what Application:Geo has.

Why is that?

What exactly are trying to do? dropping a repo?

I've made weeks ago a osc sr delete for this project to the user,
and a mail explaining why he should link or copy and not branch.

Now I'm stuck, what is the escalation procedure to get ride of this ?

osc meta prj -e -f Application:Geo

will allow you to save it anyway, the users repos will break ...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany