[opensuse-buildservice] External branched project blocking ajustements
There's a user that has made a branch of one of my project (used for
maintenance)

home:R0n1n-77:branches:home:bruno_friedmann:branches:Application:Geo

Due to that, I'm not able to adjust the meta attributes of mine to follow
what Application:Geo has.

I've made weeks ago a osc sr delete for this project to the user,
and a mail explaining why he should link or copy and not branch.

Now I'm stuck, what is the escalation procedure to get ride of this ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch