[opensuse-buildservice] How to remove users home project devel project link to multimedia:libs ffmpeg
Hi a user has made his project developed at multimedia:libs/ffmpeg this has broken ffmpeg build. I tried a blank changedevelrequest from web ui in his project but it failed although it claimed

"New Devel project (leave free to delete the current one):" it didn't work. In the meantime I created request #460176 to change his devel project to his home project but this maybe needs somebody with admin privileges to intervene. Maybe this needs to be prevented in future because the user doesn't have maintainer rights in the package.

Dave Plater