Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mass import of packages from another OBS instance
On Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 14:22:20 CET wrote Greg Ward:
Hi all,

I'm setting up a private OBS instance to replace an existing instance
which is several years old. There are only 5 or 6 projects, and I have
manually created those in the new instance without much difficulty. But
we have hundreds of packages, and I would like to import them en masse
to the new instance -- preferably with full history intact.

Are there existing tools to do that?

Not a good one at least ... We have a planned feature for a remote
copy project support including binaries and history, but that won't help
you now.

Can't you just rsync the backend data and clone the database to your
new host and run the usual migration?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg