Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Please help publish home:plater for boo#1022460
On Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 07:37:26 CET wrote Dave Plater:

On 22/02/2017 07:23, Dave Plater wrote:
home:plater/wxhexeditor Leap_42.2 is needed for a bug I'm working on
but it hasn't published since yesterday. Can somebody help please.

Thanks

Dave P

It's been sitting at "Leap_42.2 x86_64 outdated (was: succeeded)"
since yesterday.

yes, we have an extreme load atm on the home backend atm (esp. on x86_64).

It seems multiple users created some expensive setups (like rebuilding
factory with ...) and also working on some automated submission scripts.

Will dig into it deeper and try to kill the most offending ones ...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany