[opensuse-buildservice] CentOS-7 repository
JFYI, the CentOS-7 repository got changed upstream.

I did turn the repository therefore into a download-on-demand
repository. Things like Qt5 exists now.

However, I have not found a way how to validated the
repository information. The rpmmd meta data is not
signed with GPG, neither exists an authorative
https server delivering the data.

So these packages are not validated atm :/

It would be great if anyone has a hint for me how I can
validate the repository meta data.

thanks
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)