[opensuse-buildservice] Why are these _service files unresolvable for everything except Factory/Tumbleweed?
Hi, can somebody tell me why this and other similar _service files prevent anything besides Factory or Tumbleweed from building with the following message:

<services>
<service name="obs_scm" mode="disabled">
<param name="url">https://github.com/zeromq/cppzmq.git</param>
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="versionformat">%cd.%h</param>
<param name="versionprefix">0.0.0+git</param>
</service>
<service mode="disabled" name="set_version" />

<service mode="buildtime" name="tar" />
<service mode="buildtime" name="recompress">
<param name="file">*.tar</param>
<param name="compression">xz</param>
</service>
</services>

As I'm writing this Leap:42.2 suddenly works.

I don't have this problem in my home:plater project only multimedia: and other devel projects.

Thanks

Dave P