[opensuse-buildservice] Re: ARM builds on local Instance
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:53:20 +0300
12.01.2017 12:26, Mathias Radtke пишет:
On 01/12/2017 09:12 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 16:22:01 CET wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

we are currently trying to build packages for ARM on our local instance.
Do I need to do anything special to make our instance build ARM
packages?
The instance itself runs on a Proxmox KVM Virtualization.
no.

But you don't tell which arm and if you want to use emulation and if you
use our configurations from build.o.o ;)
armv7l
Is there any documentation on how to activate ARM cross building?
I am new to cross building on the OBS. Our current packages are x86 and
amd64
or if you don't build openSUSE at all?
We use the OpenSUSE instance. Our local instance links the remote
packages to our local network for our nightly tests. But we also have
unpublished packages we want to test or experiment with. Therefore we
first would like to build these hightly experimental packages on our
instance for armv7l.

I just use

<repository name="openSUSE_Factory_ARM" block="local">
<path project="openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory:ARM" repository="qemu"/>
<arch>armv7l</arch>
</repository>

but it is terrible slow, you've been warned.

Cheers