Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ARM builds on local Instance
On 01/12/2017 09:12 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 16:22:01 CET wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

we are currently trying to build packages for ARM on our local instance.
Do I need to do anything special to make our instance build ARM packages?
The instance itself runs on a Proxmox KVM Virtualization.
no.

But you don't tell which arm and if you want to use emulation and if you
use our configurations from build.o.o ;)
armv7l
Is there any documentation on how to activate ARM cross building?
I am new to cross building on the OBS. Our current packages are x86 and amd64
or if you don't build openSUSE at all?
We use the OpenSUSE instance. Our local instance links the remote packages to our local network for our nightly tests. But we also have unpublished packages we want to test or experiment with. Therefore we first would like to build these hightly experimental packages on our instance for armv7l.

Cheers

--
Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942