Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ARM builds on local Instance
On Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 16:22:01 CET wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

we are currently trying to build packages for ARM on our local instance.
Do I need to do anything special to make our instance build ARM packages?
The instance itself runs on a Proxmox KVM Virtualization.

no.

But you don't tell which arm and if you want to use emulation and if you
use our configurations from build.o.o ;)

or if you don't build openSUSE at all?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg