[opensuse-buildservice] Arch Linux: Build for ARM (e.g. armv7l)
Hi all,

as already discussed at the openSUSE Forums[1], I would like to build
some packages for Arch Linux ARM[2]. From my understanding the ARM Linux
ARM repos have to be added to the OBS as a "Download on Demand" resource
(like the existing one for "Arch:Core", "Arch:Extra", "Arch:Community").

So this has to be a feature request to the OBS maintainers, right? Or
are there any other possibilities to reference packages from the Arch
Linux ARM project/repositories?

Cheers,

Jan

[1]: