Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to deal with abandoned accounts?
On Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 14:22:41 CET wrote Brüns, Stefan:
Hi everyone,

OpenSUSE build service users come and go, and sometimes they leave a bunch of
home projects around. I have seen several home projects which are a pristine
link to some Factory or devel project, and thus get rebuild again and again.

Normally, I would just file a delete request for the affected project, but
obviously this may be just ignored by the (no longer active) account/project
owner.

Now, I might just send an e-mail to the OBS admins, but I am wondering if
there is a better approach?

We will send out delete requests again when people don't update their projects
anymore.

The requests will have an auto-accept, means that people who don't decline them
will get their projects (or repositories only) removed.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany