[opensuse-buildservice] Broken package signatures on ArchLinux
Good afternoon,
I am using OBS in order to build and share some packages that requires a
lot of build time and to host an Arch repository.

I have a small issue; OBS is set up to sign repo packages and database
files. While the database is signed properly, the packages are not.
Everytime installing a package gives a small error message like this:

(1/1) checking keys in keyring

error: telegram-desktop: unsupported signature format(0/1) checking
package integrity
[c o o(1/1) checking package integrity

I would like to investigate about this issue. I am able to provide any
log that you could wish.

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk