Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org Issues
On 12/22/2016 11:40 AM, Marco Strigl wrote:
Hi All,

we are currently facing some database issues. Therefore api.opensuse.org is
down.
We are working on it. Details will follow.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
Kind regards,

Marco

Everything is back online. We also have monitoring for the mysql servers now.
On top all of the backend servers are running with current kernel now.

Thanks for your patience,
Marco

--
Marco Strigl
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuremberg, Germany