Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to use multibuild
On Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 15:53:37 CET wrote Frank Kunz:
I try to add a new board to openSUSE:Factory:ARM. I did this already in
the past and for doing that I had to modify the JeOS package and add
links to it with JeOS-<boardname>. Those links are no more in
openSUSE:Factory:ARM, instead of this the JeOS package contains now a
"_multibuild" file, which is generated by the pre_checkin.sh script. I
added my board to pre_checkin.sh. But how to trigger now the build of my
new added board image instead of the native JeOS image?

In the past I just called "osc build factory armv7l" in the
JeOS-<boardname> linked package to build it local, and I committed it to
my work project to build it in obs.

Right now, you need to edit the _multibuild file, you need to add your new
format.

Yes, we need some mechanic for this particular usecase to build only one of
them, without to touch the sources (multibuild is still a new and unfinished
feature of OBS).

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg