Re: [opensuse-buildservice] email notification delayed

On 12/16/2016 08:14 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
For example for this one I got an email one day later

BTW could we replace these relative timestamps on the webinterface
like "wrote 1 day ago" by absolute and more precise ones like "%F %T"?
IMO this "some time ago" thing is a really annoying fashion all over the
web nowadays.
I found myself to like both. Ideally, on hovering over "some time ago",
it should show the %F %T.

Or vice-versa, hovering over "%F %T" should show "some time ago".
Because sometimes all I need to know is whether it's older than N days,
and I don't really keep track of the day-of-month number because of a
relaxed life :)
There is already a PR to add the precise time ;)

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/2469