Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RPM naming conventions in OBS
AFAIK there is no way to search for filenames in packages if they are
not explicitly listed as Provides: or currently installed. But tools
like this are available on other distros (apt-file), see also this
discussion: https://features.opensuse.org/308437