Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for building for ARM for Fedora?
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:09:20 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 11:10:06 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello,

Could the OpenSUSE Build Service add support for targeting ARM
(armhfp, aarch64) for Fedora, in addition to OpenSUSE? It doesn't have
to be active by default or anything, but it'd be great if I could
target both OpenSUSE and Fedora for building packages for ARM
architectures using OBS.

hm, adding it would be easy, but I am not sure regarding our hardware
resources here. I will discuss it with the ARM team first though...

k, they agreed to add it.

I added armv7l to :25 and :Rawhide a minute ago, but did not any tests
with it yet.

I did not find any aarch64 in their distribution builds yet, where would
that came from?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg