Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
On Tue, 2016-12-13 at 11:06 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM,  <vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What repos are enabled?
For x86_64 most -devel packages are in SDK repo.

If thats not enough there is the Backports repo (aka SUSE Package
Hub)
with more software in Leap/Tumbleweed quality.

The ARCH is aarch64.

Same as x86_64, -devel packages are on the SDK.

I see these, which were added when I registered the install:

<snip>

I tried to see what else may be in
https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-RPI/12-SP2/aarch64, but
access is not allowed.

I am guessing access to the repositories are restricted to those with
a license. But I thought that the Raspberry Pi3 SLES came with a one
year license.

Did you register? What does SUSEConnect --list-extensions show?

-Scott