Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
Hi Roger,

Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 13.12.2016
09:54:54:

[...]
When I tried to build some libraries, various include files were
missing. Which is expected. So, I thought I would install the various
-devel packages. I had expected them to be in the repositories that
SLES enabled when I registered it. Oddly, there are almost no -devel
packages. Like the one that contains X11/keysym.h

Which brings me to my question:

Since Leap is supposed to have brought SUSE and openSUSE closer
together, should I be able to use OBS repositories with SLES? If so,
must I restrict myself to SLES repos? That is, might I be able to
install packages from Factory? I see that SLES is not enabled for most
of OBS.Where is a good source of SLES repositories? Beyond the three
that SLES enables upon registration.

What repos are enabled?
For x86_64 most -devel packages are in SDK repo.

If thats not enough there is the Backports repo (aka SUSE Package Hub)
with more software in Leap/Tumbleweed quality.