Re: [opensuse-buildservice] home projects not building?
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 12/08/2016 11:09:25 AM:

On Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 11:01:18 CET wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
when I branch a package, the branch does not build. E.g
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/
home:asvetter:branches:security:Stunnel/stunnel

It this considered normal?

no, the schedulers of home backend got killed this morning
(by our beloved systemd). So they are in cold start atm. Sorry for that.

bye
adrian

PS: thinking about to introduce a yellow-light on the /monitor page for
that
in future....

Ah, ok. So, I just have to wait?
The good news for me: no mistake on my side ;-)