Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: stuck in finished state
On Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 16:32:57 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 16:22:36 CET wrote Johannes Kastl:
Dear all,

On 02.12.16 13:38 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 13:08:33 CET wrote Peter Czanik:
Some of my packages are stuck in "finished" state for over an hour
now:

yes, we prepare our backend split. So we have even a more higher
load on our servers atm.

Will become better again next week.

I have the same with one package, where 586 is building fine, but
x86_64 is getting stuck at finished...

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:ojkastl_buildservice:Debian_lxc

Wiping the binaries produced the same stuck behaviour. Rebuilding dito.

Anything else I can do except waiting?

hm, seems that would have been the right answer ...

We have still more then > 2000 repos with finished builds to re-evaluate in
home projects. This is quite a lot, not sure if we have a problem, need
to keep an eye on it ...

JFYI, found some kind of DoS attack and blocked it for now.

This will also improve the speed of our database queries and make
api and webui more performant again.

So, this should improve in next hours.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5