[opensuse-buildservice] Re: A non operating suse_version macro?
On Dez 05 2016, Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While at it, I tried to build the package locally with --vm-type=kvm in order
to get the build behaving even more like the BS builds, but that fails due to
OOM. How can I get the osc kvm build respect the _constraints of this package?

It's the other way round, you need to provide enough resources to
fulfill the constraints.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7