[opensuse-buildservice] Re: stuck in finished state
On 12/02/2016 12:23 PM, Peter Czanik wrote:
Hi,

Some of my packages are stuck in "finished" state for over an hour now: https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:czanik:syslog-ng-githead Is there anything I can do to change it to "successful" or I just need to wait patiently?
I just uploaded a fixed version of the syslog-ng package. The new build is finished, but just as at the previous one: only SLES11 i586 and Tumbleweed i586 exited the "finished" state, the rest are stuck there...
Bye,
CzP