Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 25 on openSUSE Build Service?
On Dienstag, 22. November 2016, 12:12:33 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 17:22:46 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 7. November 2016, 20:16:36 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hey,

Does anyone know when Fedora 25 will be added to the openSUSE Build
Service?

Fedora 25 is in its Final Freeze, and is slated to be released next week.

So we will add it next week most likely ;)

JFYI, I have setup a Fedora:25 project, but it is without any guarantees
yet ...

Two problems I've discovered:
* "Prefer: fontconfig:dejavu-sans-fonts" is missing
* Under the Macros: section in the Fedora:25 prjconf, "%fedora 25" is missing.

Thanks, fixed that.

Both of the above were in Fedora:24 prjconf. My projects are broken
because they are missing.

Also, now that Fedora 25 is officially out, the URLs should change
over to their release trees, rather than using the now-stale
development repositories.

yep, already changed.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5