[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Home project repos not being created, deleting crashes app
On Nov 21 2016, "S." <sb56637@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there, I have two projects that I tried to branch, but download repos
are not being created despite the packages building successfully:

- home:sb56637:branches:home:Dremor:calamares
- home:sb56637:branches:X11:Utilities

Publishing is disabled by default for projects matching "*:branches:*".

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7