Re: [opensuse-buildservice] own obs: osc -A obs mr -m "..." failed
On Montag, 14. November 2016, 22:14:17 CET wrote Christian:
Hi Adrian,

I changed production.rb (config.log_level = :debug) and attached
production.log

hm, I see only output from delayed jobs there, but not from this
operation.

I tried only once:
admin@lap:~/MyOBS/home:admin:branches:OBS_Maintained:owncloud> osc -A
obs mr -m "some minor fixes for owncloud"
Using target project 'SIT:Maintenance'
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Maintenance incident requests have to go to projects of type maintenance
or maintenance_incident

okay, but this is a relative clear answer, your target project as not the
right kind type.

SIT:Maintenance needs to have

<project name="SIT:Maintenance" kind="maintenance">

in it's meta data.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg