Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mass-rejecting SRs
Hi,

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sunday 2016-10-09 14:09, Robert Munteanu wrote:
I'd like to do a mass rejection of some SRs submitted against a given
project. However, I'm not sure how to isolate the SRs using osc.

The output of

osc my

is not very friendly for scripting as the id and the name of the
project + package are on different lines.

(osc rq list project; osc rq list project/package) |
grep -Po '^\d+'

to get a start.

Thanks.

Turns out that there was only one request in 'osc my' which did not
need to be rejected, so I saved the output of that command to a file
and ran the following script, based on your grep command

$ for sr in $(grep -Po '^\d+' < leap_srs); do echo "osc rq decline
-m 'Mass decline for pear submissions Leap 42.2, as no maintainer has
stepped up'" $sr; done

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/