Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Denying source access?
On Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 18:48:12 CEST wrote Erico Mendonca:
Yes, same error.
Looking at the source, I found /srv/www/obs/api/app/helpers/flag_helper.rb.

The check is actually in

app/controllers/source_controller.rb

def update_package_meta

at least when you see the change_package_protection_level error.
So, better double-check that your used user has really the Admin role:

osc api /person/$used_user

The default flags are declared here, but I found nowhere in the DB where
these flags associated with the projects/packages.
If I change the default here to “disable”, the source disappers from all
projects (obviously), so this is the flag I need to set (and I can’t).

--
— Erico Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer

Em 04/10/16 10:52, "Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx<mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx>>