[opensuse-buildservice] Arch packages with archtecture-depend sources do not build.
Hello!

Seems like previous time the message haven't any attention.

I'm tried to testing this fix https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/275 on obs-build using this package https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:alextalker:aur/firefox-aurora , but seems like after like a month since it fixed, workers didn't got it. By some reason, tarballs doesn't downloading at all.

Please, can somebody help me understand why?

I tried to change PKGBUILD and rebuild many times but result is the same.

Seems like it doesn't get infomation about architecture-depend sources and so doesn't download them.

Fixes is in obs-build for about 2 month but why workers didn't got it yet?

If I do something wrong, please, explain :)

--
Best regards,
AT