Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS service hangs
  • From: Björn Geuken <bgeuken@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:38:30 +0200
On 07/22/2016 09:18 AM, Olaf Hering wrote:
In case noone noticed yet: 'osc service rr' runs forever, even for very
tiny github repos. Similar for branched 42.2 packages:

home:olh:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.2/opencv $ obs r -v
standard i586 blocked: service in progress
standard x86_64 blocked: service in progress

This also prevents 'osc sr':

home:olh:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.2/opencv $ obs sr
Package opencv has a running source service
Please fix this first

Olaf

Hi Olaf,

apologies for the late reply. We are currently hit by some network
problems, while also having a high amount of service jobs scheduled.
That caused various issues, including the one you reported.

We took some countermeasures to tackle the problem and hope this won't
happen again.

Regards
Björn