Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Partitioning publishers/repositories
On Freitag, 8. Juli 2016, 13:14:38 CEST wrote Erico Mendonca:
Hello all,

I have this:

Buildserver -> all OBS services + repositories
Workerserver -> a large KVM physical machine
Pkgserver -> the place where I want to publish the repos

I’d like to publish the repositories to “pkgserver” instead of the main
buildserver:82. What services would I need on pkgserver? And what parameters
should I change on buildserver?

just configure your pkgserver as $stageserver in BSConfig.pm

So the publisher will push content using rsync after createing
the repo.

Also, you should configure the download_url in

osc api -e /configuration

This will point your users to that host.

I tried running just obsrepserver (port 5252) and obspublisher on pkgserver
and pointing to pkgserver’s address in /etc/sysconfig/obs-server, but it
didn’t work. What am I missing?

--
-- Erico Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer