Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD rpm download blocked
On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2016, 09:50:12 CEST wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2016, 09:48:41 CEST wrote Eike Waldt:
Hi,

when building a kiwi image with obs2.7 and DoD repos, it downloads over
200 Packages and than stays in this state:

- SLES12SP2beta3 (kiwi-image)
no former build, start build
blocked: downloading 22 dod packages

I could not find any log messages related to the Project/repo in which these
packages are or any other information regarding the packages it cannot
download.

Is the dodup service running?

Am I missing some logs/files which carry more information or is there
simply no way of debugging this?

Check /srv/obs/log/dodup.log

but keep in mind that dodup is only updating the metadata. However, the
download should work then as well.

Check the rep server logs for possible download errors.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany