[opensuse-buildservice] DoD rpm download blocked
Hi,

when building a kiwi image with obs2.7 and DoD repos, it downloads over
200 Packages and than stays in this state:

- SLES12SP2beta3 (kiwi-image)
no former build, start build
blocked: downloading 22 dod packages

I could not find any log messages related to the Project/repo in which these
packages are or any other information regarding the packages it cannot
download.

Am I missing some logs/files which carry more information or is there
simply no way of debugging this?

--
Eike Waldt
Linux Consultant