Re: [opensuse-buildservice] VirtualBox builds failing
On 07/04/2016 12:09 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Montag, 4. Juli 2016, 12:04:48 CEST wrote Larry Finger:
On 07/04/2016 01:25 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016, 18:28:34 CEST wrote Larry Finger:
My OBS builds of VirtualBox at openSUSE:Factory are failing with the following:

[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox-rpmlintrc
[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox.cpio.rsasign
[ 1243s] OTHER/_statistics
could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error: problems making
Certificate Request

gave up after 9 failed build attempts...

As far as I know, nothing has changed in the spec file that could cause this
problem. In fact, the same arrangement builds for the openSUSE:Leap:42.2, and
openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update branches.

What can I do?

You don't speak about the build in openSUSE:Factory, right? (it is building
there).

My first guess is that you build in a project with a too old signing key, so the
SSL certificate for kernel modules for secure boot can be created.

osc signkey --create $YOUR_PROJECT

That command did not fix the problem. I'm still getting the messages.

Can you please provide some pointers where you build?

My project is home:lwfinger:branches:Virtualization/virtualbox. The key creation command was "osc signkey --ssl home:lwfinger:branches:Virtualization". Using home:lwfinger as the project failed. From my local directory, the "osc build" works OK, but the builds triggered by "osc ci" fail with the SSL message. Strangely, the "osc r" command shows that everything succeeded. A representative build log is at https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:lwfinger:branches:home:lwfinger:branches:Virtualization/virtualbox/Assist_repo_checker/x86_64.

Larry