[opensuse-buildservice] VirtualBox builds failing
My OBS builds of VirtualBox at openSUSE:Factory are failing with the following:

[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox-rpmlintrc
[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox.cpio.rsasign
[ 1243s] OTHER/_statistics
could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error: problems making Certificate Request

gave up after 9 failed build attempts...

As far as I know, nothing has changed in the spec file that could cause this problem. In fact, the same arrangement builds for the openSUSE:Leap:42.2, and openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update branches.

What can I do?

Larry

--
If I was stranded on an island and the only way to get off
the island was to make a pretty UI, I’d die there.

Linus Torvalds