Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc64/ppc64le workers not building

On 22/06/2016 17:57, Normand wrote:

On 22/06/2016 11:31, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016, 11:21:19 CEST wrote Andreas Schwab:
It looks like none of the ppc64/ppc64le workers are assigned any kind of
job.

yes, same with s390.

They all need a new worker image. Sorry I can't tell you atm when the ppc
will get it, since I don't maintain them.

Who is maintainer for ppc64 workers ?
and is it something feasible from outside of suse network ?

The s390 will be back in next hour, I think

bye
adrian

Thank you for the work that has been done yesterday to setup back most of the
ppc64/ppc64le workers.

Nevertheless looking at the statistical plots for ppc64le architecture for a
year (1)
I see a clear reduction of the number of idle workers.
(from more than 60 to around 25 since June 18th)
Is there something planned to increase back those numbers ?

As today the ppc/ppc64/ppc64le workers visible on this page give a total of 84
'workers'
(two machines disapeared build88 and build89)
===
build66 2 slots
build67 16 slots
build87 8 slots