Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc64/ppc64le workers not building

On 22/06/2016 11:31, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016, 11:21:19 CEST wrote Andreas Schwab:
It looks like none of the ppc64/ppc64le workers are assigned any kind of
job.

yes, same with s390.

They all need a new worker image. Sorry I can't tell you atm when the ppc
will get it, since I don't maintain them.

Who is maintainer for ppc64 workers ?
and is it something feasible from outside of suse network ?

The s390 will be back in next hour, I think

bye
adrian

--
Michel Normand