[opensuse-buildservice] Large File upload on Private OBS
I have a private OBS system running 2.6 and I am unable to upload a 1.9G file.
I receive a

"End of script output before headers: package"

Error message using the front end file upload and I am also unable to upload it
using "osc ci". I already have this file in an old OBS system running 2.4 and
using a copypac command fails aswell.

Is there a filesize limit somewhere of is it a timeout issue. Please could
someone point me in the right direction to resolve this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rob Zebedee
Integration Engineer | Evertz UK
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender (as shown
above). Kindly do not reproduce, print or forward any material received in
error, please delete it immediately. Evertz UK Limited (Company No. 3458137) is
incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 100
Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United
Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Evertz Singapore Pte Limited (Company No. 200817005N) is
incorporated in Singapore and has its registered office at One Marina
Boulevard, #28-00. Singapore 018989.