[opensuse-buildservice] Removing old binaries that were rebuilt from a 'rebuild world' scenario
I have a local install.

When we moved our back-end services (ie everything other than the UI) to
the same machine running the UI, this apparently triggered a rebuild
everything scenario. I didn't notice this actually, so I'm not sure when
this happened.

That said, I now have 2 copies of each binary with the difference being
1.1 and 1.2. How can I safely remove all of the 1.1 packages from OBS?
This doubled my nightly backup from 500GBs to 1TB (compressed), so I'd
like to rectify this as soon as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt
  • No further messages