[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.7.0 RC 1
Good news dear OBS admins,

there is again some possible work on this nice friday for you :)

We updated the OBS 2.7 packages and appliances to our current 2.7
branch and consider this almost final. The only change which we currently
plan are documentation updates.

You can find them tagged as 2.6.99 as usual in the following
repositories:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.7/

SLE 11 builds are available as well, just the RC1 version is still
building.

Most important changes are:

* Many improvements in the auto setup scripts

* LDAP support works again

* Lot's of smaller fixes and improvements

This is actually one of the best tested release, due to our
new established automated appliance testing.

So, it should be a great friday for you :)
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg