Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bootstrapping OBS
Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

Nothing I think, you simple do not see these build repositories, since
they do not have any source packages.

Here is what I'm doing on sites which cannot use interconnect or want
local build repositories:

Thanks! That was really useful and got things going here.

I was able to do an osc copypac from build.opensuse.org to my home dir, checked
it out with osc and built the package locally using these repos.

However, I still cannot build it remotely. Via osc, I can see that it’s been
requested (a star shows beside each platform in “osc results”), but nothing
happens. The frontend shows only “No build result available” instead of the
repositories enabled for the package. Haven’t seen error messages in the logs.

Any idea?

--
— Erico Mendonça

Dedicated Support Engineer