Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Beta One of Open Build Service 2.7 Released
On Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 10:59:57 wrote Marcus Klein:
Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 18. April 2016 um 13:03
geschrieben:

* "download" elements have been moved to "repository" elements and got
a new syntax in project xml.

Unfortunately this makes projects using this feature unusable for OBS
interconnect. I get the following error message:

2016-05-10 12:56:25: looking at low prio someproject/DebianJessie
(0/0/0/0/5628)
- someproject/DebianJessie: openSUSE.org:Debian:8: interconnect error:
unknown element: download

It would be really useful, if the interconnect feature would still work.
Otherwise OBS instances not running on the latest Beta can not use
repositories from build.opensuse.org any more and importing of distros must
be done again.

OBS 2.6.9 is supporting the new element as well.

We use DoD also only for new distros therefore in build.opensuse.org. So you
should not
have any regressions with older OBS installations, just the new distros won't
work.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg