Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Wrong %distribution in openSUSE:Factory:*
On Mon, 2016-03-14 at 12:47 +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

right ... Dominique, can you set the macros inside of the other
projects
(eg. openSUSE:Factory:NonFree) directly?
Will do - but that actually means they macros do not even have to be
guarded with the if %_project, as they are anyway not inherited? Is
this an intentional behavior of OBS?

Updated the prjconf of:

openSUSE:Factory:ARM (@Andreas: I normalized it with the others, also
 setting bugowner and vendor, which you missed)
openSUSE:Factory:Live
openSUSE:Factory:NonFree
openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC
openSUSE:Factory:Rebuild

This should get us back to where we were on Friday.

In a future step we will chane %distribution to 'openSUSE Tumbleweed' -
after all, 'openSUSE Factory' is no longer the name of the distribution
for like 18 months by now.

Cheers,
Dominique