Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: build-compare and rpmlint.log
On 07.03.2016 12:33, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Montag, 7. März 2016, 12:24:48 wrote Stephan Kulow:
On 07.03.2016 12:20, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

build-compare compares rpmlint.log and triggers a republish if the old
and new rpmlint.log differs. What could be the reason to republish a pkg
if the rpmlint.log changes? The scm log contains no hints for the
reasoning for this appearently useless check.

If rpmlint checks have been updated you don't want to lose the result of
them.

Right. Unfortunately the way the OBS implements unchanged, it's all or
nothing. We can't cherry-pick build results.

we can change this, once we store QA results different from build
results ...

As I just learned recently: the spanish say 'cuando los sapos bailan
flamenco' - which is much more poetic than your version.

Greetings, Stephan