[opensuse-buildservice] Maintenance downtime tomorrow
Hi,

usually you do not even notice our maintenance updates in thursday
morning. However, tomorrow we will move one of our last bare metal
servers to a virtualization host.

This is our source and database server and we want to do that in
the cleanest possible way therefore.

So, please do not count on OBS being reachable tomorrow morning.

However, if nothing surprising happens it should be doable within
1 hour.

thanks
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)