Re: [opensuse-buildservice] yast2-rpm-handler
On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 05:50:13PM +0200, opensuse.lietuviu.kalba wrote:
Hi,

I created package [1], that has program to open RPM packages in
YaST2 software manager (similarly as in /usr/bin/package-manager
from libzypp (<=13.9) shipped with openSUSE 13.1 and earlier). Some
description is FATE [2].
I have no rights to submit package directly to YaST:Head or Factory.
Please, can someone submit it there?

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:embar-:Lietukas/yast2-rpm-handler
[2] https://features.opensuse.org/319376

I had to decline your SR to Base:System as I do not think its the right
project.

But perhaps a similar SR to YaST:Head might work? Although I am not
clear what criteria they have.

Ciao, Marcus