Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLE_12: build host kernel problems
On Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 09:43:53 CET wrote Ruediger Meier:
On Thursday 07 May 2015, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

I get kernel oopses very often for SLE_12 builds on x86_64 and
ppc64le. Is this a known problem?

This kernel oops still happens. Where can I bug report this for
SLE_12_SP1?

SP1 is not yet imported at all. Sorry, had not time for it yet.

So this is either a generic SP0 issue or a build host issue.

Do you have any pointer to a logfile?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg